60-min Initial Consultation | $150.00
30-min Initial Consultation | $90.00
30-min Follow-Up| $70.00
Question & Answer Session with Wendi |$85.00
Premium Monthly Coaching | $450
Specialty Engagements Rates
Nutrition Webinar | $200.00
Event/Hourly Speaking/Presentation | $275.00 +
High School Sports Presentation | $175.00
College Sports Presentation | $300.00
Youth Performance Nutrition Coaching | $250-$650
Are you a mom or a dad looking to learn more on the various topics of:
- Strength/power nutrition
- Injury prevention
- Proper weight gain or weight loss
- Food intolerances
- Plant-based vs vegan
- Endurance fueling
- Eating disorders
This monthly package includes:
-Weight gain and weight loss guidance
-Pre-competition & recovery nutrition programing
-Individualized energy recommendations & nutrient analysis
- Grocery lists
- Meal planning for travel
- Sample performance meal plans
Weekly email and bi-weekly virtual check-ins with the family to discuss meals, exercise, and lifestyle habits.
This is a great option for a family that has young athletes who need guidance on eating for optimal exercise performance.
This package is key for parents who may not know how to properly fuel their young athlete during their most important years.
Lifestyle Coaching- Confused about what to eat and how much? Wendi can help you dial in your daily habits.
- Meal planning
- Portion control
- Eating for immune health
- Pre-competition & recovery nutrition programing
- Individualized energy recommendations & nutrient analysis
- Grocery lists, meal planning, and performance plate resources
Monthly Nutrition Coaching| $350.00-$500.00
- Four (30-min follow up call or on-site visit) sessions
- Initial 60-min consultation included with premium purchase
- Resources and weekly check-ins
- Recipe Ebook
- Individualized macronutrients per goals
- Pantry cleanout- grocery shopping list
- Tailored meal plan and guidance
Payment is expected at the time of your in-person visit, and prior to your virtual appointment.
I accept cash, check, payments made via Venmo, and all major credit cards via Square (3% CC fee). If you choose to schedule your own appointment, you will be kindly prompted to pay for the appointment to secure your time (within 24-hours).
**At this time I do not currently accept insurance but am happy to provide a receipt for potential reimbursement.
Contact Wendi for more information on health or fitness services.