1:1 and Group
Learn how finally to STOP dieting and start LIVING! We customize a plan using our results-based systems that are simple to follow and sustainable for life! Lose fat, and gain the strength and confidence you deserve! Wendi leads a men’s fat loss group every 3 months. The next group begins October, 31st!
We help adults lose fat and gain muscle
If you are sick of dieting and done being confused by what you should eat to lose fat and gain muscle our month-to-month coaching is for you! We help you lose fat and gain muscle using our simple strategies.
Many folks have zero routines and they need systems. WE HAVE THE SYSTEMS and help you apply them to your life!
This results-based program takes place virtually with communication via email, text, and video check-ins.
Test, don’t guess! Systems help us reach our goals and you will learn the RIGHT system to be successful.
- Identify goals + receive a plan on how to reach them
- Receive custom macro/calorie breakdown + meals + snacks you like!
- Use our tracking and measuring systems to assess progress with a coach hands-on
- Grocery lists + recipes + tasty healthy treats
- Tailored cardio + strength program custom to your goals
- Group calls for accountability and support
- Email support between
- Two (60-minute zoom calls) to check in on the progress
- Continue cooking meals + snacks according to plan
- Nutrition and energy level check (do you like your meal plan?)
- Sleep and stress management (make course corrections)
- Communication continues over email + 2 (60-min zoom calls)
- Consistently executing habits created during the program
- Celebrating your new lifestyle with a new, and healthier outlook
- Keep losing inches and weight with the habits you built during the program
**Participants are able to lose between 10-30 lbs in 3-6 months of coaching (disclaimer if you do the work and follow our plan you get results!)
“Wendi created me a plan to fuel both my training and body comp goals. I never thought I would get RESULTS with eating more! I don’t feel deprived, I enjoy the foods I eat and have more ENERGY by learning what to eat!”
Molly Jones, Utah Powerlifter