- 2 cups of rolled oats (I used Kodiak Cake Protein Oats) but you can use any oats of your choice!
- 1 cup nut butter (I used my favorite Nuts-n-More Peanut Butter)
- 1 large, banana
- 2 tbsp, Honey
- 1/2 scoop, Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp chia or flax seeds (optional)
- 1/2-1 cup white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli chips)
*Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a spatula.
*Roll into bite-sized balls with hands and place on parchment paper on a sheet pan.
*Place in the fridge for approximately 60-min before consuming.
Serves 18, serving size (1-inch) balls, approx.
**Use discount code 143 for 15% off your next Nuts ‘N More order