- 682 g, Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 small, Red Onion
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin pure
- 10 cup, Spinach
- 2 tbsp (6 g), Cumin
- 1 cup chopped, White Onion
- 2.50 Tbsp, Feta crumbled
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, no sodium
- 1 cup black beans, no sodium
- 1 cup pinto beans, no sodium
- 2 cups, Romaine Lettuce
- 10 spear, medium, Asparagus
- 10 oz, Whole Mushrooms
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz., 99% Lean Ground Turkey
*Dice up all veggies, beans, seasoning, and add salsa to the saucepan.
*Cook ground turkey with onion, garlic, and thyme seasoning to desired 165 degrees.
*Mix in the veggies with the ground turkey and salsa in a giant skillet and heat for 5-min.
*Peel lettuce wraps and add a cup serving of the taco mix to the wrap and sprinkle with feta cheese.