- 2 16 oz. Jars of Newman’s salsa
- 2 medium red onions
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin pure
- 10 cup, Spinach
- 2 tbsp (6 g), Cumin
- 1 cup chopped, White Onion
- 2.50 Tbsp, Feta crumbled
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1 cup low-sodium garbanzo beans
- 1 cup low-sodium black beans
- 1 cup low-sodium pinto beans
- 2 cups, Romaine Lettuce
- 20 Asparagus spears
- 10 oz, Whole Mushrooms
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1 lbs of 93 or 99% lean ground turkey or use 93% lean Laura’s Beef if you wish
*Dice up all veggies, beans, seasoning, and add salsa to the saucepan.
*Cook ground turkey with onion, garlic, and thyme seasoning to desired 165 degrees.
*Mix in the veggies with the ground turkey and salsa in a giant skillet and heat for 5-min.
*Peel lettuce wraps and add a cup serving of the taco mix to the wrap and sprinkle with feta cheese.