Are you looking for a nutrient-dense, high-protein, tasty and convenient way to fuel your day or satisfy hunger between meals? Try this egg-bake recipe! Great for a busy family looking to fuel their best!
- 1 cup feta or shredded cheese of choice
- 12 whole eggs whisked
- 12 slices of turkey bacon or real bacon 🙂 (diced)
- 6 cups of spinach (shredded)
- 2 cups of mushrooms (diced)
- 4 slices of whole-grain Ezekiel bread, cubed
- 3 colorful bell peppers
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup of low-fat milk
- 1.5 teaspoon of minced garlic
- Black pepper or seasoning of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a baking dish.
- Stir cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, peppers, milk, garlic in a bowl until well-combined; pour into baking dish
- Bake until eggs are set, 20-25 minutes
Allow egg-bake to cool and slice into 12 squares. Enjoy!