- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup Kodiak Protein Cake mix
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 4 Tbsp. PB 2 Powder
- 0.5 cup whole grain oats
- 1 cup mashed raspberries
**Preheat griddle or pan to medium heat. Coat pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using 0.25 c., pour batter onto pan. Once small bubbles form on top of batter, flip. Continue using all of batter.
- Optional, peanut butter, syrup or other additives.
Yields 8-12 pancakes