- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1.5 cups Greek yogurt (non-fat)
- 1.5 cup raspberries
- 1 oz dried strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup of white or dark chocolate
- Add Greek yogurt into a bowl + 1/2 cup crushed almonds or almond slivers (Set aside remainder for topping)
- Crush 4 oz of raspberries with a cup or mash with a fork to reduce into specs as pictured. Add dried strawberries to the mixture.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave then add into the mixture (you can also choose to set aside more choc/choc chips to sprinkle on top)
- Add in chia, and honey and mix until well combined with yogurt + fruit.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on a baking sheet evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt + remaining raspberries + crushed almond slivers on the yogurt spread.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 2 hours or until it’s fully frozen. **Cut into 12 even bark bite servings using a pizza cutter or knife.
Nutrition per serving:
Roughly 128 calories | 7g fat | 12 g carbs |6 g protein
Download the recipe card HERE