- 1 cups Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack Mix
- 1-1/4 cup Fairlife low-fat milk or milk of choice
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 Scoop of Whey Protein (Vanilla Quest)
- 2 tbsp. Nut’s ‘N More powdered nut butter or pumpkin nut butter
- 2-3 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 large banana (mashed)
- 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together and whisk thoroughly or blend in a blender
- Pre-heat skillet and spray with desired cooking spray.
- Pour pancake mix to desired 3-4 inches in diameter.
**Recipe yields 4-5 pancakes
Click here to use my discount code (143NWW) for 15% off any Nut’s N More nut butter or powdered nut butter.