- 1.5 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. crushed pecans
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp Nuts ‘n More peanut butter *pumpkin flavor
- 1/4 cup choc or white chips optional
Use my discount code 143 NWW for 15% off Nuts ‘n More nut butter products!
- Preheat your oven to 350- degrees F.
- Whisk dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until no dry clumps remain.
- Fold in chocolate chips or other add-ins.
- Coat a loaf pan well with oil spray or dust with flour or parchment paper.
- Spread batter over the bottom of the pan and level with a spatula.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Let loaf cool cut into 8-10 squares and store in the fridge!
172 calories, 11 g of fat, 5 g saturated fat, 172 mg sodium, total carb 11 g, fiber 3 g, and 10g of protein per serving. Makes 10 total servings.