- 4 tbsp, Coconut Flakes
- 160 g (1 cup) Steel cut oats
- 1 Jar of 100% natural peanut butter or almond butter (Use discount code 143 NWW for 15% off Nuts-more nut butter
- 2 cups Dark chocolate chips
- 2 Scoops whey protein isolate of choice (I chose to use biPro in this recipe) (swap pea protein powder if you wish)
- 4 Tbsp, Honey or agave nectar (replace with mashed banana if you wish)
*Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a spatula.
*Place ingredients into the large cake pan and pat down swiftly with hand. Drizzle coconut and sprinkle chia on top.
*Place in fridge covered for approximately 120-min.
Serves 50, (serving size is two-small cut bars)
Nutrition facts available in My fitness Pal