Easter Fruit Cookies
1/4 cup softened butter
3/4 cup Swerve sweetener
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 whole eggs
2 cups almond flour
Cream cheese will serve as frosting and add your favorite fruit! *I highly recommend adding a little mixed berry jam before adding the cream cheese to the cookie for extra fruity flavor!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together Swerve and butter until creamy (about 2 minutes). Then add the eggs one at a time and mix until smooth.
- Add almond extract.
- Add in almond flour slowly and mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop out the cookie batter onto a sheet pan into 15-20 cookies. (you can use Easter Egg cookie cutters)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the bottom is browned and the edges are crispy.