- 8 oz. low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 RX chocolate sea salt bar (sliced and placed on top
- Frozen, sliced banana
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 cup of whole-grain oats
- Dried strawberries (placed on top)
- 2 cups of ice
-Blend up all listed ingredients in a blender.
-Cut up 1/2 of an RX bar and 1 tbsp. of dried strawberries to place on top of the smoothie.
-Great way to increase kcal, protein, and carbohydrates to maintain weight and support recovery!