- 2 Tbsp peanut or almond butter (I recommend Nut’s n More)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (I recommend Ezekiel)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 serving of dark chocolate or white chocolate chips (I recommend 70% dark chocolate)
- Cut a slit from 6 o’clock to the middle of your wrap.
- Spread first quarter with chosen nut butter.
- Add sliced bananas to the second quarter.
- Spread honey or more peanut butter in the third quarter.
- Add cinnamon to desired sections of wrap.
- Add chosen chocolate chips to the fourth quarter.
- Fold the first quarter over the second quarter.
- Fold over onto the third quarter.
- Fold over onto the final quarter.
- Place in a skillet and cook each side on medium heat.