- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Protein Oats (classic rolled oats)
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 jar of Nut’s ‘n More Apple Crisp nut butter
- 1.25 tbsp. Honey
- 4 tbsp. Nut’s ‘n More Cinnamon Toast powdered peanut butter
- Optional (Add a scoop of whey protein powder and 2 tsp. of cinnamon or nutmeg for additional spice!)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a spoon or tablespoon to evenly divide the mixture into 12 balls. Use your hands to form the ball.
Click here to use my discount code (143NWW) for 15% off any Nut’s N More nut butter or powdered nut butter. Highly recommend using these energy bites between meetings as a snack or on the go!
Nuts ‘N More has powdered nut butter, peanut butter, or almond butter available in snack packs for busy student-athletes or work travel.
I highly recommend pairing a snack pack of peanut butter with an apple or a serving of carrot sticks.