- 1.5 cup Kodiak Cake protein oats
- 2 scoops BiPro whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Nut’s N More Peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1.5 large, mashed banana
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate mini chocolate chips
- Mix the dry ingredients first (oats, protein powder, cinnamon, salt) together in a medium mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients (peanut butter, honey, banana, and vanilla) and stir well with a fork or spatula. The dough will be thick!
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Use a spoon to scoop about 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll between your palms to form a ball. You should have a total of 24 energy bites.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before enjoying. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Click here to use my discount code (143NWW) for 15% off any Nut’s N More nut butter or powdered nut butter. Highly recommend using these energy bites between meetings as a snack or on the go!
Nuts ‘N More has powdered nut butter, peanut butter, or almond butter available in snack packs for busy student-athletes or work travel.
Be sure to follow Wendi on social media for other recipes and quick tips!