- 682 g, Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 small, Red Onion
- 10 cup, Spinach
- 2 tbsp (6 g), Cumin
- 1 cup chopped, White Onion
- 2.50 Tbsp, Feta crumbled
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, no sodium
- 1 cup black beans, no sodium
- 1 cup pinto beans, no sodium
- 2 cups, Romaine Lettuce
- 10 spear, medium, Asparagus
- 10 oz, Whole Mushrooms
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz., 99% Lean Ground Turkey
*Dice up all veggies, beans, seasoning, and add salsa to the saucepan.
*Cook ground turkey with onion, garlic, and thyme seasoning to desired 165 degrees.
*Mix in the veggies with the ground turkey and salsa in a giant skillet and heat for 5-min.
*Peel lettuce wraps and add a cup serving of the taco mix to the wrap and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Salmon Slow Cooker
- 1 cedar plank
- 1 1/2-pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 sliced lemons
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh parsley
- Cut the plank to fit the slow cooker. Using tongs to hold the plank, char the plank for 1-2 minutes on both sides over an open flame.
- Be sure to soak the plank for 90 min or overnight.
- Place plank inside the slow cooker.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides and place on top of the slow cooker
- Place lemons on top of salmon. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Discard lemon. Slow-cooked salmon will always have some white protein on the surface, which is perfectly fine.
In a glass bowl, combine the mustard, agave syrup, butter, and melt. Pour the tasty glaze over the salmon.
Garnish with parsley and enjoy!